It was certainly a busy week in the electorate but I made up for it with some much needed family time on the weekend which was pretty sensational! I attended my son’s soccer match on Saturday morning and am pleased to report they won in a nail biting 3-2 victory and are now off to the finals – well done Palmwoods Warriors FC under 14’s!
Other activities during the week included
- Maleny Commerce breakfast
- Maleny Lions business meeting at the Maleny Uniting Church
- Caboolture Commerce dinner
- LNP stand at the Ekka with my good mate Scott Emerson MP, Member for Indooroopilly
- Joined Tony Gill from Art on Cairncross and Member for Mansfield, Ian Walker on a tour of the art galleries in the Tweed