Great week catching up on local activities in the electorate.
- I started on Tuesday with a visit to Mr and Mrs Clarkson who have been loyal LNP members for 40 years.
- I also spent time at the Peachester State School to celebrate their participation in the Premier’s Reading challenge this year.
- In Palmwoods I caught up with Mr Ron Toomey who has been presented with his 40 years service award for being a Justice of the Peace.
- My monthly catch up with Cr Jenny McKay was held at the amazing Monica’s Café in Maleny.
- Attended the LNP State Council on the weekend.
- Lastly I popped in on the Mingle and Jingle in Maleny, hosted by the Maleny Show Society.