Online Office

If you need a letter of support for your grant application, please email my office at with details about your organisation, what funding you are applying for, and what the funding will be used for. Please also provide your deadline so we can do our best to work within your timeframe.

Funding for community groups and not-for-profit organisations may be obtained from a number of sources through the Queensland Government such as the Gambling Community Benefit Fund. For more information regarding grants available through the Queensland Government, please go to this link.

If you are over 60, you may be eligible for a Seniors Card or a Seniors Business Card. These cards allow you to take advantage of a number of government discounts and other special offers at thousands of businesses around the State. Application forms are available in hardcopy from my office or via this link.

The AEC manages enrolments in federal, state and local government elections. If you need to enrol to vote for the first time or change your address or other details, you can do this online at here.

Application forms are also available in hardcopy from my office.

birthday or anniversary, you can request a letter from the Premier of Queensland, Prime Minister of Australia, Governor-General or Her Majesty The Queen to mark the occasion.



90th birthday letters can be requested from:

  • Prime Minister of Australia
  • Premier of Queensland

100th, 105th and 110th birthday letters can be requested from:

  • Her Majesty The Queen
  • Governor-General of Australia
  • Prime Minister of Australia
  • Governor of Queensland
  • Premier of Queensland


50 (Golden) anniversary letters can be requested from:

  • Prime Minister of Australia
  • Premier of Queensland
  • Governor of Queensland

60, 65, 70 (Diamond) anniversary letters can be requested from:

  • Her Majesty The Queen
  • Governor-General of Australia
  • Prime Minister of Australia
  • Governor of Queensland
  • Premier of Queensland

Consideration may be given to requests for letters to mark other anniversaries or birthdays if there are special circumstances.


Request forms are available at my office. You will also need to provide a copy of a supporting document to verify the applicant’s date of birth or marriage:

  • birth or marriage certificate* (short extract or photocopy acceptable)
  • passport or citizenship papers (photocopy acceptable)

*If you do not have a marriage certificate, you can supply a statutory declaration to confirm that the date and place of marriage are correct. The statutory declaration should be signed by a member of the family and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner for Declarations (form available at my office).


For birthdays:

  • 90 years—allow 3 weeks
  • 100, 105, 110 years—allow 4 weeks

For anniversaries:

  • 50 (Golden)—allow 3 weeks
  • 60, 65, 70 (Diamond)—allow 4 weeks

Please return your completed forms to my office and we will organize the rest for you.

Term 1 – Monday 22 January – Thursday 28 March – 10 weeks
Term 2 – Monday 15 April – Friday 21 June – 10 weeks
Term 3 – Monday 8 July to Friday 13 September – 10 weeks
Term 4 – Monday 30 September to Friday 13 December – 11 weeks

If you need the services of a JP in your area, just click on this link which will take you to a State Government site with a complete listing by suburb.

Not-for-profit organisations and community groups, may be eligible for a free Queensland flag if they meet the conditions issued by the Department of Premier and Cabinet.

Please email your request for a flag to my office at

Tours of Parliament House can be fun and informative, not just for school children but adults as well. BBQs and morning teas can be arranged too. If you wish to organise a tour, please contact the Electorate Office on (07) 53188100. If I am in Parliament on the day you visit I may be able to meet your group and make your visit even more informative. If you want to find more information please click on the this link.

I am happy to provide photocopying for eligible Community Groups in Glass House however to be mindful of local business’ who provide a copying service as part of their trade, the following procedures apply:

  • We do not provide on the spot copying – 5 business day turnaround from receipt of items until collection is required in most cases
  • Up to 300 copies are available per group per week
  • Black and White printing only
  • White paper will be provided at no cost. If you require
  • coloured paper it would need to be provided to us

If your community group or sporting club is holding a special event and would like to borrow one of my marquees, please email or phone my office and book the marquee/s for the date you require. I have three, 3x3m marquees available for loan.

Emergency (POLICE, FIRE, AMBULANCE): 000

Moreton Bay Regional Council – 3205 0555

Sunshine Coast Council – 5475 7272

Crime Stoppers – 1800 333 000

Policelink – 131 444

Energex general enquiries – 131 253

Loss of electricity supply – 13 62 62

Priority emergency (electrical hazards) – 13 19 62

Unitywater – 1300 086 489

Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800

Lifeline – 131 114

Poison Hotline – 131 126

SES – 132500

Traffic Reports – 131 940

Translink – 131 230